Friday 4 June 2010

First Blog Post

Wow. My first ever blog post! I signed up for Cam23 because it sounded like a really good way to catch up on the main recent developments in 2.0 technology and would be a good excuse to play around with some of these features with a certain amount of purpose. Before I started, I had used facebook (a lot - mainly for sharing photos), had got about as far as creating an account on twitter and have used youtube quite a bit (though not to post anything of my own). So finally I get to explore a number of the other things I've heard about, but perhaps never had quite the opportunity to take a closer look at. I enjoyed creating the igoogle page last week and press on with each new thing as it comes (although unbelievably I'm finding it quite hard to actually find an hour each week from my fairly hectic life).

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'm glad you enjoyed creating your iGoogle page. When you have time, it would be great to see a screen shot of it in your next blog.

    I hope you enjoy the programme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The screen shot has now been duly added. About time, I know!

    ReplyDelete