Tuesday 15 June 2010

New Addition To My Lovely Blog



I thought I would just point out that I have added a rather lovely floral feature to my blog (the yellow flowers). This is a picture from my in-laws' garden, taken last summer when playing around with a new camera. Since looking at other people's blogs, I have decided to customise my own and no doubt this won't be the last change I'll make. Well I've got to make it feel like home. For the sake of livening things up a bit, here is another:

2 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog to say that I do like your blog name, genius! It might become a self-fulfilling prophecy (apparently the medical 23 thing-ers get a cupcake if they're chosen as blog of the week so imagine what you might get as blog of the year!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. If I win Blog of the Year I'll let you have several of my 52 cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete